Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring Bridal Shower Shoot

This beautiful Spring Bridal Shower shoot was created by Sarah of Events by Sarah Elizabeth, for a vendors design challenge on Brenda's Wedding Blog.  The instructions were to create a Bridal Shower tabletop and dessert table using the color scheme of bubblegum pink, mint green, and robin's egg blue.  I think you'll agree this is a stunning inspiration piece!
Not only would this make a great bridal shower, but this would be terrific for a Mother's Day brunch as well.  One of the most unique ideas here is the "create your own fruit kabobs" area.  What a fun new twist on a classic concept!

You can see all of the fabulous inspiration from this challenge, including a design by our friend Sandra Downie, on Brenda's Wedding Blog.  Great ideas to incorporate for Easter too!

Vendor Credits:
Design & Styling - Events by Sarah Elizabeth
Photographer - Jim Heine Photography
Florist - Falls Flowers
Baked Goods{mini wedding cakes & cupcake macarons} - Le Fouet
Paper Goods - 23rd & 5th



16 comments:

Betty Bake said...

so very pretty - well done ladies :)

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

The colors are beautiful.

Christine {Pure Joy} said...

Wow, simply gorgeous!

A Blissful Nest said...

agree with Tanya. The colors are extraordinary!

Meghan McCann said...

OBSESSED with the bright colors in the food table!



megmacdesigns.blogspot.com

Chelsea J Raynes said...

I love love love this! I wish I had a shower to host this spring! I had one last year, and hopefully a baby shower in the fall! I just love all these colors together :)

Sharla said...

Now that is just plain fun! Gorgeous colors, love it!

HiLLjO said...

Yes, the colors are FABULOUS!

Here's the bunnies link Chris:
http://daisytosunflower.blogspot.com/2011/04/bridal-luncheon-favors.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DaisyToSunflower+%28Daisy+to+Sunflower%29

Sandi said...

gorgeous! the colors just make you smile!

restlessrisa said...

This is absolutely vibrant and AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL! Wow!

<3

Risa

www.restlessrisa.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

My best friend would LOVE this. She is having a wedding and since we are southern she is going with mason jars and wild flowers. I am actually hosting her shower at my parents, outdoors. I will use this for inspiration!

Thanks! Have a great day!

Unknown said...

I just happen to stumble upon your blog and I am blown away by all of the party displays! <3 <3 <3 !!

Fashion-isha said...

this is so colorful and classy! Love it!
xo
Sharon
http://www.fashion-isha.com/

jackie fo said...

This is absolutely gorgeous....love the colors and pretty much everything about it!

Weddingish said...

So colorful and fun - love it!

Bird said...

Soooo lovely!! The colors really are stunning!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...