Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Announcement: Welcome Our New Contributors!

I'm so excited to share this news today.  If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, you know I've been hinting at some news regarding the blog.  I've decided to add a couple of contributors to Celebrations At Home in order to bring you more original content, a broader selection of ideas, and to free up some of my time so I can continue to create new designs as well.  In addition, I'll be working on a facelift to the site over the next couple of months to reflect our style a bit better.

I want to introduce you to our two new contributors, Kristi Delfino of Luna and Chloe Weddings, and Lisa Thiele of With Style & Grace.  I met both of these ladies on Twitter and adore there respective style, creative viewpoint, and sweet nature.  I'm so thrilled that they each agreed to be contributors here, and you can expect to see each of them 2-4 times per month.  Now without further ado, meet Kristi and Lisa....

Kristi is the styling genius behind Luna and Chloe Weddings and has an eye for amazing and interesting details.  She will be our Wedding Contributor and share with us her original designs, ideas, and other creative thoughts she has.  Her favorite phrase is "over the moon" which she uses to describe that moment when her vision comes to fruition and it's fabulous! 
I love her design philosophy that, "Ideas are everywhere...it's the details that you are looking for. I take the ordinary, and put a spin on it." 
You can see for yourself how true that is if you take a look at her "Homemade" section on her blog.

Stay tuned for Kristi's first post coming tonight, which will send us all "over the moon" with it's loveliness!

You can also find Kristi on Twitter/LunaandChloe and Facebook.

Lisa is the writer and creator of With Style & Grace where she dishes about entertaining, with an emphasis on food.  She will be our Foodie Contributor serving up ideas for food/drink-related gifts, crafting/styling, and recipes.  She loves baking and cooking and her food photography is wonderful!

Lisa's do-it-yourself approach is one of the things I appreciate about her.  As she says, "I have to teach myself, but with the help of youtube and step-by-step {picture} tutorials, I can usually figure it out. My plan is to keep practicing so someday, I’ll have a storefront for you to come visit and taste my delicious treats (including gluten-free)." 
You can see some of her delicious treats already on her blog in the food section. 

Lisa will be sharing her first contributor post later this week.  I can't wait!

See more of Lisa on Twitter/WithStyleGrace and Facebook.


 

11 comments:

Jenny @ Hank + Hunt said...

YAY! Yippee! I am so happy that you are working with both these incredible ladies! Everything they touch is golden. Lisa loves the yummiest goodies and Kristi floors me everytime with her gorgeousness!
Congrats Chris - what a fab team! I can't wait to see what is in store!

Frog Prince Paperie said...

How wonderful, Chris! I am sure these ladies will help make a fabulous blog even more spectacular! Can't wait to see their contributions.

Betsy said...

How exciting! Looking forward these great additions!

Unknown said...

Great additions! Can't wait for your blog reveal! :-)

Unknown said...

How exciting! Can't wait to get to know these ladies styles!

Cupcakes and Cutlery said...

Yeah!!! I heart Lisa and Kristi! What an exciting announcement! I look forward to see all of the new stuff in the new year!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Chris, I'm really excited for you and for Celebrations at Home. I can't wait to see what these talented women bring to CAH. And I hope it frees you up a little to create more fabulous parties to inspire us all.

MindyK said...

Congrats, that is so exciting! Can't wait to see all the changes!

Melissa C said...

yay! looking forward to their posts!

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

Congrats, Chris! Now we get to see more of "your" fab designs;) Welcome~ Kristi & Lisa♥

Half Baked said...

This is wonderful Chris! Looking forward to the new features from the new girls! Congrats Kristi & Lisa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...