Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Autumn Cocktails

Enjoy the flavors of Fall in these cocktails I blended together.  Like most martinis, they pack a punch so take it slow.  The slightly sweet-sour blend goes down rather smoothly.
Caramel Appletini
1 oz Vodka
1 oz Sour Apple Pucker
1/2 oz ButterShots
3 oz Apple Cider
Shake up incredients with ice and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with slice of green apple or caramel candy piece.


Apple Pie Martini
1 oz Vanilla Vodka
2 oz apple cider
1/2 tsp lime juice
1/4 tsp cinnamon
Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a slice of apple.


3 comments:

Kori Clark said...

I am working on getting Thanksgiving dinner prepped and baking done today...one of these will definitely make the job fun and festive!!! Thanks for sharing!

Cricket said...

I don't even drink and those look soooo good!!

artdecodiamonds said...

The drinks look great....great blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...