Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A "Horror"-ific Dinner Party

This "Tale of Horror" dinner party from BHG provides great inspiration for when you want to celebrate Halloween in an adult way.  The details are abundant but not over the top which gives this literary-inspired theme its appeal.  I think we can all agree the use of chalk boards is a classic favorite, and using neutral colored pumpkins and stacks of books keeps this very sophisticated.  I would love to host this dinner party!

7 comments:

Melinda said...

This is a great idea for my Halloween Book Club!

Sandi said...

this is great! i love bhg!
love the way they used books!

Stephanie said...

That is a great display. I just saw black cupcake holders today at HomeGoods and thought how cute that would be for Halloween.

Bird said...

D'you know? That table has a Celebrations at Home feel to it! Doesn't it? :)

Gorgeous!
xoxo

Kori Clark said...

What great ideas! I love BHG for inspiration!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Bird, that's funny! No wonder I like it so much!

Anonymous said...

I love the Poe quotes. Brilliant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...