Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cupcake Balloon Or Balloon Cupcake?

I had to share this adorable idea that would complement this incredible dessert table I featured recently.  An easy "hot air balloon" cupcake display using some paper wraps, ribbon, helium filled balloon, and decorative embelishments.  This sweet idea comes from Little Lovely (via Hip Hip Hooray).  This would make a fun centerpiece for the dining tables, or a great accent for each place setting!

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is super duper cute!

Courtney @ Pizzazzerie said...

Ah this is so darn cute!!!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, so very creative!

Brandi said...

Absolutely Adorable!

Leslie said...

Very cute!

Ashley @ The Sweet Life Studio said...

Oh, I looooove this!

Meghan said...

Freakin adorable!

Socialize said...

So sweet! How perfect would this be to work into a baby shower theme?

Lauren @ Crave. Indulge. Satisfy. said...

Love this! What a unique idea for a cupcake!

Unknown said...

What a cute idea!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...