Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Girly Birthday Touches


Here is an adorable little girl's birthday party from Absolutely Beautiful Things. I love how she used the blue tablecloth from her son's birthday, and added a very frilly, and girly floral ruffle to the edge in order to make it more femanine. Cute stamped favor bags, and striped napkins are 2 more easy DIY projects. for the homemade napkins, you can either sew, use iron-on hemming, or just use pinking shears to keep the edges from fraying. So pretty and well done!

4 comments:

amy & lisa said...

I agree....very pretty!

Unknown said...

I am with you! Love the girly ruffle! Nad I love the knotted napkins too!

Michelle said...

Love the contrast between the natural paper bag texture against the uber girly ruffle. Absolutely beautiful party without being the typical pink or purple!

Robyn Crumby Photography said...

This makes me want to have a party just because... you can always celebrate your birthday! Love the paper bag idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...