Today's feature is from Nicole of On the Run blog. She co-hosted a baby shower for her friend who was having a baby girl, Harper. They wanted it very girly and was inspired by the Whimsical Garden theme created by Jenn of HWTM. I think they did a terrific job of incorporating pretty garden touches. Check out the cute cupcake stand above, and my personal favorite, the wired butterflies topping the brownies. Presentation is everything!
Another lovely detail is all the brightly colored ribbon used to tie around vases, jugs, and drinking glasses (canning jars). I think it adds to the whimsical feel. To see more, head over to Nicole's blog.


![I [Heart] Ebates](http://static.theblogfrog.com/p/ebates/badges/savvy_living_badge_expert.png)

6 comments:
It's all adorable - the Harper banner is cute too!
Yes..this is lovely! Makes me wish summertime was here for sure.
Love the Colors! She did an Awesome Job!
Keren
Really really cute! Love the theme!
Wow you did a great job!
One of my best choice of baby shower themes, I will be having my party 3-4 months from now. And this is the perfect choice!
Post a Comment