Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Cocktails

By my estimation, you have just about enough time to run out and get the ingredients to put together one of these delicious drinks. The colors are perfect for Thanksgiving, and the spicy flavors echo that of pumpkin pies, and yam casseroles.

  1. If you like Spiced Rum (which I do) try this hot Cider House Special punch which makes enough for the whole (adult) family. Flavors of apple, orange, lemon, and traditional mulling spices all blended together.
  2. This time Spiced Rum is mixed with chilled pineapple & lime juices for a lighter-tasting cocktail.
  3. If you want something warm and traditional, try Hot Mulled Wine. This can be made by adding the spices individually, or buying pre-packaged mulling spices to add to red wine.
  4. For the tee-totalers or the kids at the gathering, heat up some classic Hot Spiced Cider with apple juice, orange juice, and spices.

I would enjoy any of these drinks. I hope you will give them a try!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

the 2nd cocktail looks delicious- I am making pomegrante margaritas tonight!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...