Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Lovely Autumn Centerpiece

I found this lovely centerpiece display on Boston Mamas. This is perfect for a fall tabletop, or for Thanksgiving. It uses nuts and lentils to fill cylandar vases, and incorporates oranges (or use mini pumpkins) tied with ribbon and topped with an orchid.
This is so beautiful and eco-friendly too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! Have a good day Chris...
pk @ Room Remix

Ashlie said...

Love this! I was actually looking for simple and inexpensive tabletop ideas for a very large Thanksgiving dinner that will be held at a VFW hall. These will be great!

Check out photos from the Oktoberfest party I just decorated. Turned out great.

http://itsmypartybyashlie.blogspot.com/

"Blossom" said...

cute idea

Joanna said...

Love, love this!!!

Morgan said...

I love using seeds and random fillers! This is a great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...