Chris is an entertaining expert with over 13 years experience, and is a freelance writer and editorial stylist. She also designs personal celebrations for clients in Richmond, VA. Click on the image to learn more!
Oh I love the wrapping tips (I'm a bit of a wrapping perfectionist!) You should check out the boxes at Moonrock paper company-- they are great. FineStationery.com also offers photo-wrapping paper-- perfect for grandparents (with the grandchildren as the photo of course!)
Hey Chris! I love that you highlighted the NameMaker products on your blog. We sell their products in our store, The Cordial Cricket and they are always a huge hit!
3 comments:
I really like this just like I like all of your stuff... hahaha xxxooo
Oh I love the wrapping tips (I'm a bit of a wrapping perfectionist!) You should check out the boxes at Moonrock paper company-- they are great. FineStationery.com also offers photo-wrapping paper-- perfect for grandparents (with the grandchildren as the photo of course!)
Hey Chris! I love that you highlighted the NameMaker products on your blog. We sell their products in our store, The Cordial Cricket and they are always a huge hit!
Post a Comment