Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Not Just For Shots!

Do you have a collection of shot glasses from college that are now collecting dust? Pull those babies out and put them to good use serving appetizers, soups, even dessert, for your next gathering! If you don't have any, you can invest in a suitable quantity for about $1 each....or use glass votive holders from the craft store. Just look at all the fabulous possibilities! Crudite with dip or guacamole dip for chips, prevents any double-dipping faux pas.

Serve a shot of warm soup or cold gazpacho. No need for a spoon.

Single serving shrimp cocktail can be a money saver(you know how everyone goes for the shrimp when it's in a large bowl). Also, serve warm mashed potatoes elegantly.

Could there BE a better way to serve dessert? I mean you've got portion control and calorie control built right in! Choose between a trifle or parfait, or a mini ice cream sundae.

For the Traditionalist....a shot of milk with a cookie!


Send guests home with these adorable favors of shot glasses and chocolates.



5 comments:

Jess said...

Fabulous post! These are such great ideas.

Setting the Mood said...

Great ideas!! I love mini anything!

Anonymous said...

I love these! I love mini anything too!

Dollface said...

I love this. I do coporate event planning and meetings and we do a lot of bloody mary shrimp shooters!! cheers to this, xoxo

Jaime said...

Thanks for the ideas. I love the photos! I'm going to have to find myself some really cute shot glasses now... for desserts, of course!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...