Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Halloween Carnival Party

Are you making plans for Halloween celebrations yet?  Here's a great idea from BHG, that's centered around good old fashioned fun for kids.  This carnival-style party provides classic games such as bean bag toss, can toss, and 'guess the number'.  After the fun you can grab some yummy treats to re-energize for the next round of games!  This is a great idea for communities, class parties, or neighborhood gatherings.  Stay tuned for another adult friendly halloween party a little later today.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

So cute and fun for the kids!

Heather - Chickabug said...

Love, love, LOVE! I am SO excited about Halloween...!! This carnival spin on it is SO cool. : )

Unknown said...

so fun & cute-LOVE this!

thepartypatch said...

Love that punch bowl!

Jenny @ Hank + Hunt said...

Love this! I need one of those cone stands!!! And pumpkin juice...too cute! I love the idea of putting a teeny end table on top of the buffet...brilliant! Great find. Just got this mag!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...