Charm Event Design always creates exciting and memorable events. So when Patricia sent over this latest table for a Hello Kitty birthday, I knew it would be a great one to share. The bright colors and kitty motif fit the theme perfectly while the sophisticated design and style appealed to the adults.
I know there are a lot of little girls out there who love a Hello Kitty party. This is great inspiration! See many more photos on their blog.
I know there are a lot of little girls out there who love a Hello Kitty party. This is great inspiration! See many more photos on their blog.


5 comments:
What an adorable party! The cake pops have to be my favorite.
Brandi @ Tweedle Dee Designs
Adorable! This is a great inspiration for people to come to!
Love the all the bright pink. It is adorable.
precious!
So cute! It's adorable!
Post a Comment