Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

"Spa Candy"

I've got to give a big "thanks" to Swank Sweets for introducing this amazing new online magazine, Nonpareil.
And this amazing "Sweets" table from their latest issue will make you do a double-take!  Designed to look like a dessert table, it is full of bath and body products perfect for a Spa Party for Birthdays, Showers, or other Girl's Gathering!!  How freaking cool is that?!

The online magazine is full of recipes for the bath salts, soaps, lip balms, and body scrubs, as well as printables for the display and packaging.  Start planning your Spa Party now! 

11 comments:

Lindsey {Bella Grace Party Designs} said...

WOW! This is adorable! I LOVE IT!

Ashleigh at posh parties, LLC said...

This is a very clever concept. Thanks for sharing, and inspiring!
Ashleigh, posh parties LLC

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

What a great idea and a new twist on the "dessert" table!

Lindsey {Bella Grace Party Designs} said...

I am drooling over this idea... Im going to repost about this!

Korinne @ Swank Sweets said...

Thanks for the love Chris! I am going to plan a spa party asap!

Ms. Jasmine said...

I love this idea.. Especially the cupcakes..they look so real!

Enchanted Expectations said...

I actually have been thinking about doing this for quite sometime. This is just the inspiration that I needed. Thank for sharing.

sara said...

New to your blog, love it. This magazine is wonderful. thanks so much for the link!

Meghan B said...

Seems like the nonpareil site is down! Does anyone have a copy of the spa items recipes, or know of a link to them?

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Oh No, You're right Meghan. I don't know where those can be found now... : (

Anonymous said...

Bummed that nonpareil seems to be gone! I really wanted those recipes and printables for my kids birthday party.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...