If you are looking for some cute DIY projects to do for a Halloween get-together, check out these ideas from Value Village. There are printable templates and step-by-step instructions for each of these projects, and more. Friday, October 2, 2009
Halloween Party Projects
If you are looking for some cute DIY projects to do for a Halloween get-together, check out these ideas from Value Village. There are printable templates and step-by-step instructions for each of these projects, and more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
love the googly eye glasses-too cute!
I like the painted spider web stemware and the googly eyes are fun but I'm not sure if I would be able to drink what was in the glass because it might creep me out. :-) Have a good weekend!
Love the eyeballs on the glassware! I'm definitely stealing that for our Halloween party! Similar to the tree eyes on Stem Parties blog... such a great, easy idea!
OMG those are so cute!
Wonderful!
Post a Comment